Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Reappear again...

it's been a while for me. going through ups and downs during my last year. As i had thought, life will be easy after that and it will end one day. unfortunately, it didn't. why am i mumbling so much?? got to look in new perspective now.

At last, i came back to my blog to express my life thought. i stopped it last time cause i felt so meaningless in blogging but not until now. my view changed. i am no more a secondary school student but a high school one. that's really amazing!! one more step, i am out to working world, full with fraud, biases, unfaithful people and... whatever it is, glad that gods forgave me and i myself sacrficed a little to reappear in this blog's world again.

A new life means a new hope. each and everyone of us has such chances, but in the end, it is up to the individual. i have a few friends who always mentioned that they don't have time to do this and that. i don't feel that they don't had the time, just that they don't give themselves time for themselves. oh well, life is life, it is a human's process that can never be avoided.

No comments: